Sex & Happiness
Is Sex Adding to - or Taking Away from - Your Happiness?
Work in Progress
Is your marriage in trouble? Is it just not "great" and could be a bit better? If the answer to either of these questions is 'yes'...
Click Here NOW! to get a copy of "Save the Marriage E-book".
"Save the Marriage" is a highly popular marriage e-book which has saved a high percentage of marriages from divorce. It will change your life ...
|If you're considering marriage or are in a long-term relationship, then this is the most important book you'll ever read. It has 1000 questions covering every topic imaginable to make sure you're perfect for each other.
This valuable book is also for you...
Yep, almost anyone can get something out of this incredible book!
- if you're married and want to become closer with your spouse OR… want to put the spark back into your marriage...
- if you're dating and want to know how compatible you both are...
- and if you're single and planning on going on a date soon, then this book is an invaluable source of conversation starters for you! (to help avoid those awkward silences.)
Click here to learn more about this valuable relationship resource.
It's 100% guaranteed!!
|Have more sex in your relationship - starting TONIGHT!!
This is a "bible" for couples who want to have better, more passionate, satisfying sex.
With this book, you'll learn...
And, when you order this great sexual resource, you'll also get several FREE bonuses ... like this one:
- The biggest lovemaking mistakes
- How to invigorate each other to make love
- Ways to help cure premature ejaculation
- Dozen of oral sex tips
- Fun sex games
- How to make your erections harder
- The best positions to make love
- Unique places to make love
- Secrets to give each other more pleasure
- How to make sex more intmate and meaningful
- Ways to incorporate food into lovemaking
- The complete guide to safe sex
- And much more...
Click here to take your sex life to a whole new level of joy, passion, and ecstacy!.
This section of the website is just getting started. So, as it's being created, I'd like your thoughts on sex and happiness (just scroll down to the bottom of this page or click here
to give your thoughts and suggestions).
Here is an introduction to the topic...
Sex is an important part of life for many people. It can enhance life (and happiness) in many ways - and can even degrade happiness for some (just look at what Tiger Woods, and many others, have gone through - all because of sex).
Because of this, I have added this new "Sex and Happiness" section to the BeHappy101.com website as both a source for improving people's sex life and as a forum to help each other have better sex - if it can help improve happiness.
This is NOT PORN. This is a general audiences website and it will be "professional", tasteful, educational, and inspirational.
The fact is, sex can be an important component of happiness in life (or unhappiness) - so it seems to me it might be a topic worth addressing here at BeHappy101.com since my goal for all BeHappy101.com visitors is to have access to everything that can help create the happiest possible life
. For example, are you having too little sex in your life? Are you having too much sex (perhaps to please your lover, for example)? Is your sex life boring and unexciting, causing you to consider seeking it outside your relationship? Are you already in an extramarital sexual relationship? Is the difference in sex between men and women causing issues for you? Do you want to be a better lover?
All these topics - and much more - will be part of this section of the website. And I would really appreciate your feedback. So please fill out the form below and let me know what you want to see in this section and provide your own experiences which could help others (scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page)...
- How you feel sex and happiness are linked (or not)
- What topics should be part of this "Sex & Happiness" section
- You have any immediate advice for people where sex may be a source of unhappiness (or how it can be a source of more happiness) or any questions you may have about the subject
Once I get enough feedback, I will start to include many components, such as:
- Advice on how to have better, more passionate, intimate sex
- Educational information about sex (and how it can lead to greater joy, happiness, and fulfillment)
- Examples (maybe even case studies) on sexual issues many couples face - and how to most effectively deal with them
- A forum or "sex blog" for discussion topics between "members"
- and much more
In the meantime, here are some articles, written by others, including The Neighborhood Shrink
on the subject of sex:
Future Topics Coming to this Section...
- Becoming a More Skilled Lover
- The Role of Masturbation
- Sex Myths
- Sexual Fantasies
- Different Types of Sex
- Sexual Positions
- Your Best Foreplay
- Sexual "Education"
- Sexual Movies
- One Night Stands
- Safe Sex
...and much more (again, please let me know what you want to see here by filling in the form at the bottom of this page).
Also, importantly, as I mentioned previously, this section of the website is password protected only for those over 18 years of age who have signed up to view the information.
So please fill out the information below to give me your thoughts, and...BeHappy!
Frequent Sex in Marriage:
Emotional and Physical Benefits
When it comes to frequency of sex, the old adage of "just do it" is backed up by science. More and more studies are showing increased emotional and physical benefits from frequent safe sex. Here are some of those benefits:
- Lower mortality rates.
- Reduced risk of prostate cancer.
- Improves posture.
- Boosts self esteem.
- Makes a person feel younger.
- Firms tummy and buttocks.
- Keeps spouses connected emotionally.
- Offers pain-relief.
- Gives people a positive attitude on life.
- Reduced risk of heart disease.
- Makes a person more calm.
- Improves fitness level.
- Makes a person less irritable.
- Reduced depression.
- Improved sense of smell.
- Has a therapeutic effect on immune system.
- Better bladder control.
- Relieves menstrual cramps.
- Helps people sleep better.
- Improves digestion.
- Healthier teeth.
- Helps folks remember more.
- Produces chemicals in the brain to stimulate the growth of new dendrites.
- Lowers the level of cortisol, a hormone that can trigger fatigue and cravings.
- Lowers feelings of insecurity.
- Increases level of commitment.
- Less-frequent colds and flu.
- It can help people achieve weight loss since about 200 calories are burned during 30 minutes of active sex.
- Studies are also showing that it is a myth that abstinence can sharpen a person's competitive edge.
|Dramatically improve your sex life!
This great book will spice up any couple's sex life.
These games are...
Order now and get 4 FREE bonuses to make your relationship even stronger.
- NOT the same old games you find everywhere else!
- NOT difficult or complicated to prepare!
- NOT immoral or degrading to your relationship!
Click here to spice up your sex life immediately!
Click here to return to the BeHappy101.com homepage
Do you have any thoughts on sex and happiness?
Please share your thoughts with me on how sex influences your happiness (or unhappiness) and any advice you could provide to other BeHappy! visitors which could help create a "great sex life".
Click here to return to the BeHappy101.com homepage