Free Gifts from BeHappy101.com
Welcome to BeHappy101.com, where we teach you how to live your happiest possible life.
Below are some free gifts for you just for exploring Eldon Taylor's Healthy and Fit program.
As you probably know, happiness comes in many ways, depending on your own personal definition of happiness, and since everyone's definition is different, I'm providing these gifts on the topics of income/wealth, work/career, stress management, health, and general happiness - since these are some of the most common areas people want to improve.
Just fill in the information in the boxes below to get all six of the free eBooks (total value is $97).
Thanks for visiting BeHappy101.com. Enjoy!! and...
BeHappy! my friends
Money & Wealth
Work & Career
- General Wealth: Think and Grow Rich: If you're a big fan of self improvement or entrepreneurship, you've probably heard of Napoleon Hill's legendary book Think and Grow Rich, which has sold over 15 million copies worldwide (but if you haven't, now's your chance to get a FREE copy of his book!).
The bestselling book was the end result of interviewing and researching over 500 successful men and women in an effort to discover the exact method they used in order to achieve their respective goals. Included among these 500 men and women were Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Theodore Roosevelt, Charles Schwab, Woodrow Wilson, Alexander Graham Bell, John D. Rockefeller, along with many others.
In the introduction of his book, Napoleon Hill gives mention of a Hidden Secret, which was in essence, the exact how-to methodology of thinking and achieving the goals you desire, not just that of financial success.
To quote the author: "Throughout this philosophy will be found the suggestion that thought, backed by strong desire, has a tendency to transmute itself into its physical equivalent."
- Napoleon Hill
- Income: Internet Marketing 101: Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan... there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, This is the introductory blueprint.
- BeHappy! at Work: Just imagine yourself a year from now – absolutely loving your work, enjoying your job, making more money, advancing your career, or even changing to a new, exciting, fulfilling career (if that’s what’s best for you).
Imagine how your whole life would change – how happy you would feel – if every morning you woke up, without even the need for an alarm, because you're excited about starting the day and participating in a “process” (one you currently call “work”) that inspires you and adds passion, fulfillment, and even fun to your life.
Even if you are currently unemployed, this e-book can start you on a path to getting your ideal job.
That's what the new book, BeHappy! at Work intends to achieve.
- Stop Stressing Now: When Anxiety Strikes: When Anxiety Attacks - what to do and how to make it disappear, is a unique introductory stress management process that will move you, teach you and inspire you to use what you have learned to make the difference in your own life.
- A Guide to Healthy Living: Health, exercise, and nutrition can be the difference between living to the age of 95 or 65; it can be the difference between enjoying energy and vitality to suffering from sickness and disease; it can mean getting up every morning to a wonderful, delicious, healthy meal or a series of bottles of prescription medications intended to keep you from death.
I know this may sound dramatic, but there is is more and more evidence that what you eat, how much you exercise, and your overall mental state can make a profound difference in your life (including the length and quality of it).
This brief introductory book is really for those who need to start on a path toward health rather than one of physical decline.
- 1000 Quotes for a Happier Life: Happiness means something different to each and every one of us. For some, money, career, and success are big parts of their own personal Definition of Happiness. For others, life balance, relationships, and spirituality are most important for the happiest possible life.
Regardless of what makes you happy, it’s always good to get different perspectives and have regular reminders of what’s important in life for you and those you love.
This eBook of “1000 Quotes for a Happier Life” is intended to be a useful (and useable) resource to help you increase happiness in your life by bringing the different perspectives and regular reminders to you whenever you need them.
Like this webpage? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.