Life is tough. It can be very tough.
So, it's good to do a regular "reality check" of what life really means, how many good things there are in your life (even in tough times), and how you are (or should be) living your life to make it the life you want.
Here are 50 questions I found that can help you really think about these things and help put life into perspective (as well as remind you of how you should be living to make life awesome)...
1. When was the last time you tried something new?
2. What makes you want to do better?
3. What do you love to do? Do you do it often? If the answer is no, why not?
4. What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?
5. Where do you see yourself in one year? five years? ten years?
6. Do you like your job?
7. What would you do different if you were reborn?
8. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
9. What are you excited about?
10. What’s your biggest problem?
11. When was the last time you traveled somewhere new?
12. What would you regret not doing?
13. What makes you smile?
14. If the average lifespan was 50 years, would you do anything differently?
15. What do you want most out of life?
16. What impact do you want to leave in the world?
17. What do you want to be remembered by?
18. If all came back around to you, would it help you or hurt you?
19. If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change?
20. What stands between you and happiness?
21. If a doctor gave you one year to live, what would you try to accomplish?
22. What do you like most about yourself?
23. What do you have that you cannot live without?
24. When you close your eyes what do you dream of?
25. If you could ask one person, dead or alive, one question, who would you ask and what would you ask?
26. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
27. What does success mean to you?
28. If you could ask for one wish, what would it be?
29. What do you owe yourself?
30. When you think of “home” what do you think of?
31. How could you describe yourself in 5 words?
32. How do you spend most of your free time?
33. What did you want to be when you where younger?
34. What are you doing to pursue your dreams right now?
35. What are you most scared of?
36. What are you looking forward to?
37. What has been the greatest adventure of your life?
38. What are you most proud of?
39. Where would you like to live? Why haven’t you moved?
40. If you left your current life in order to pursue your dreams, what would you lose?
41. What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?
42. What did life teach you yesterday?
43. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
44. What makes you special?
45. What do you want most?
46. How many people do you love? What are you doing for them?
47. If you had 24 hours to live, who would you be with 23 hours from now?
48. What bad habits do you want to break?
49. When did you not speak up when you should have?
50. How would you describe the next 5 years of your life in a sentence?
If the information on this site helps you and you'd like to make a donation to BeHappy101.com (to help make others happy), please click on the button below to make a contribution. The amount you donate is entirely up to you. A portion will used to contribute to the happiness of others and is greatly appreciated.